T. Narayana Reddy, Syed Mohammad Ghouse, Ravi Kumar J S
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Dr. T. Narayana Reddy1, Dr. Syed Mohammad Ghouse2, Ravi Kumar J S3
1Head of the Department, School of Management Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh, India.
2Associate Professor, School of Management, Presidency University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
3Asst Professor, Department of Management Studies, Ballari Institute of Technology and Management, Ballari.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2023
There has been a great deal of discussion in recognizing the rundown of advertising blend components. The conventional showcasing blend by McCarthy (1964) has pulled together Bordens (1965) 12 components and has contained to four components of item, value, advancement and spot. Various analysts have moreover proposed including individuals, process and physical proof choices (Booms and Bitner, 1981; Fifield and Gilligan, 1996). The other proposed Ps are work force, physical resources and methods (Lovelock, 1996; Goldsmith, 1999); personalisation (Goldsmith, 1999); distributions (Melewar and Saunders, 2000); associations (Reppel, 2003); premium value, inclination of organization or item, bit of generally speaking client spending plan and perpetual quality of by and large relationship life span (Arussy, 2005); and 2P+2C+3S recipe (Otlacan, 2005), in this way personalisation, protection, client assistance, network, site, security and deals advancement.
Cite this article:
T. Narayana Reddy, Syed Mohammad Ghouse, Ravi Kumar J S. Marketing Mix- Review of P. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2023;14(1)55-8. doi: 10.52711/2321-5828.2023.00012
T. Narayana Reddy, Syed Mohammad Ghouse, Ravi Kumar J S. Marketing Mix- Review of P. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2023;14(1)55-8. doi: 10.52711/2321-5828.2023.00012 Available on: https://www.rjhssonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-14-1-12
1. Arussy, L. (2005), Congratulations, You Are at Par: The New Four Ps, Customer Relationship Management, Vol. 9, Iss. 3.
2. Bennett, A.R. (1997), The five Vs- A Buyer-s Perspective of the Marketing Mix, Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp.151 - 156.
3. Booms, B.H. and Bitner, M.J. (1981), Marketing strategies and organization structures for service firms, in Donnelly, J.H. and George, W.R. (Eds), Marketing of Services, American Marketing Association, Chicago, IL, pp. 47 - 51.
4. Borden, N.H. (1965), The Concept of the Marketing Mix, in Schwartz, G., Science in Marketing, John Wiley & Sons, New York, pp. 386-97.
5. Culliton, J.W. (1948), The Management of Marketing Costs, Division of Research, Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard University, Boston, MA.
6. Fifield, P. and Gilligan, C. (1996), Strategic Marketing Management, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.
7. Frey, A.W. (1961), Advertising, 3rd Ed., The Ronald Press, New York.
8. Goldsmith, R.E. (1999), The Personalised Marketplace: Beyond the 4Ps, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 178 - 185.
9. Gr-nroos, C. (1994), From Marketing Mix to Relationship Marketing: Towards a Paradigm Shift in Marketing, Management Decision, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 4 - 20.
10. Kalyanam, K. and McIntyre, S. (2002), The E-Marketing Mix: A Contribution of the E-Tailing Wars, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 487 - 499.
11. Kotler, P. (1976), Marketing Management, 3rd ed., Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, p. 60.
12. Kotler, P., Ang, S.H., Leong, S.M. and Tan, C.T. (1999), Marketing Management -An Asian Perspective, 2nd Ed., Prentice Hall.
13. Lazer, W., Culley, J.D. and Staudt, T. (1973), The Concept of the Marketing Mix, in Britt, S.H. (Ed.), Marketing Manager-s Handbook, The Dartnell Corporation, Chicago, IL, pp. 39 - 43.
14. Lazer, W. and Kelly, E.K. (1962), Managerial Marketing: Perspectives and Viewpoints, Richard D. Irwin, Homewood, IL.
15. Lovelock, C.H. (1996), Services Marketing, 3rd ed., Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
16. Low, S.P. and Tan M.C.S. (1995), A Convergence of Western Marketing Mix Concepts and Oriental Strategic Thinking: Examines How Sun Tzu-s The Art of War Can Be Applied to Western Marketing Concepts, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 36 - 46.
17. McCarthy, E.J. (1964), Basic Marketing, Richard D. Irwin, Homewood, IL.
18. Melewar, T.C. and Saunders, J. (2000), Global corporate visual identity systems: using an extended marketing mix, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 34, No. 5/6, pp. 538 - 550.
19. Otlacan, O. (2005), E-Marketing Strategy: 7 Dimensions to Consider (The E-Marketing Mix), Available at: http://ezinearticles.com/?e-Marketing-Strategy:-7-Dimensions-to-Consider-(the-e-Marketing-Mix)&id=21976.
20. Palmer, A. (2004), Introduction to Marketing: Theory and Practice, Oxford University Press.
21. Rafiq, M. and Ahmed, P.K. (1995), Using the 7Ps as a generic marketing mix: an exploratory survey of UK and European marketing academics, Marketing Intelligence and Planning; Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 4 - 15.
22. Reppel, A. (2003), The Marketing Mix: 4Ps, 7Ps or What?, Available at: http://www.reppel.co.uk/marketing-theory/the-marketing-mix-4ps-7ps-or-what.html.
23. Shin, N. (2001), Strategies for Competitive Advantage in Electronic Commerce, Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 164 - 171, Available at: http://www.csulb.edu/web/journals/jecr/issues/20014/paper4.pdf.
24. Ashok Kumar Madhav, Sandeep, Mervin Felix Caleb. Need for Paradigm shift of Traditional Management Education Services Marketing Mix from Traditional to Modern Marketing approaches. Asian J. Management 5(2): April-June, 2014 page 255-260
25. Ravi Kumar J S, T. Narayana Reddy, Syed Mohammad Ghouse. Role of Servicescape on Student Institution Choice. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(3):271-8. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00041 https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-3-6
26. Kakoli Nath. The Study of Marketing Mix on Different Stages of PLC and its Haze on DVD Players. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(2):155-162.
27. Ravi Kumar J S, Syed Mohammad Ghouse, T. Narayana Reddy. Influence of Social Media on Voter Behaviour. Asian Journal of Management. 2021;12(4):367-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00055 https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-4-3
28. Akhila R. Udupa, G. Kotreshwar. Implications of Service Quality Model for Medical tourism in India. Asian J. Management 1(2): Oct. – Dec. 2010 page 65-68.
29. Puja Walia Mann, Manish Jha. Product Placement in Bollywood – A Study on Hit Hindi Movies. Asian J. Management 5(1): January–March, 2014 page 90-96.
30. N. Srinivas Kumar. An empirical study on the influence of independent marketing variables on the purchasing decision of selected personal care products. Asian J. Management; 6(2): April-June, 2015 page 128-134.
31. Mridusmita Das, Chimun Kr. Nath. Viewers’ understanding of The Marketing Communication through Media Advertisements of FMCG brands and its Impact on buying behaviour. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(4):1092-1102.
32. Ravikumar J. S, Syed Mohammad Ghouse , T. Narayana Reddy. A Study on Effectiveness of Google Virtual Tour on Business Promotions. Asian Journal of Management. 2018; 9(1):548-554.
33. Manika Jain, Jhanvi Khurana. An Investigation into the relationship between AI enabled Chabot Interface and Online buying behavior of Consumers in Delhi NCR Region. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(1):11-6.