Bibliometrics is the study of the use of documents and pattern of publication in which mathematical and statistical method have been applied, bibliometric is a division of information theory, which analysis quantitatively the recorded knowledge to know its properties and behaviour. The present study is based on the citations cited in theses awarded in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University 1990-2017department of Botany. it was observed and discussions with regard to bibliographic form, supervision per year awarded theses, ranking of journal, and country.
Cite this article:
Sunita Pawar, S. Chandrappa. Bibliometric Analysis of Botany Thesis Award by Pt Ravishankar Shukla University Year 1990-2017. Res. J. Humanities and Social Sciences. 2020; 11(3):241-246. doi: 10.5958/2321-5828.2020.00039.X
Sunita Pawar, S. Chandrappa. Bibliometric Analysis of Botany Thesis Award by Pt Ravishankar Shukla University Year 1990-2017. Res. J. Humanities and Social Sciences. 2020; 11(3):241-246. doi: 10.5958/2321-5828.2020.00039.X Available on: https://www.rjhssonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-11-3-11
1. Random House Dictionary of the English language. 1970. Tulshi Shah Enterprises, Bombay
2. British Standards Institution British Standard Glossary Documentation Terms. Prepared under the direction of the Documentation standards Committee. 1976.p7.
3. Pritchard, A. Statistical bibliometric ? Journal of Documentation 25;1969;348_349.
4. Fairtorne, R.A. Empirical hyperbolic distribution for bibliometric description prediction. Journal of Documentation.25;1969;319_343.
5. Hawkins, D. T. Unconventional uses of online information retrieval systems; on-line bibliometric studies. Journal of the American Society for information Science.28;1977;13-18.
6. Potter, W G. Introduction to biblimetric Library Trends.30,1;1981;6_7.
7. Lota, A J. The frequency distribution of scientific productivity. Journal of Washington Academy of science.16; 1926; 323.
8. Bradford, S C. Source of information on specific subject Engineering.137,1934;85_86.
9. Zipf, G K. The psycho-biology of language.1935. Houghton -miffin, Boston.
10. Solla Price'Derek Due J. Little Science, big science, 1963, Columbia university press, NewYork.
11. Garfield, E. The mystery of the transposed journal lists. Current Contents, Life Science.14,31;1971;5_6.
12. M. SenGupta, IN. Growth of biochemical literature Nature.244;1973;75_76.
13. Hulme, F w. Statistical bibliography in relation to the growth of modern civilization. 1923. Grafton, London.